CNC/JD Edward Admin
- Bengaluru, India
Hiring for TOP MNC
Experience : 6-10 Years
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- JD Edwards Enterprise One Installation and Configuration.
- Applying ESUs (Electronic Software Updates), ASUs and service packs manually and also with Change Assistant.
- Upgrading of objects from One JDE system to another.
- OMW installation, setup and project promotions.
- Server and client package build and deployments, upgrades.
- JDE administration of security, print, batch queues and monitoring via SAW (Server Administration Work Bench).
- Server Manager Installation, Configuration, Administration and Upgradation.
- Utilization of Kernel Resource Management.
- Interact extensively with the other support groups such as Network Admin, DBA, etc. to establish and support JDE applications running on the corporate network.
- Packing of objects from one Server to another through Product Packaging.
- Business data and Control data refresh through JDE as well as through database.
- Cross Reference Builds.
- Path code setup, Web server setup
- User profile setup
- Menu filtering
- Scheduler setup
- Printer configuration
- Project creation and activity rule setup
- UBE monitoring and debugging
- OS independent support - Windows, Sun Solaris, Linux, AS400 operating systems
- E1 pages configuration and promotion.
- Expected to have knowledge in JDE ERP 8.0, JD Edwards Enterprise One 8.11 SP1, 8.12, 9.0, 9.1.
- Strong Techno functional skills in the above versions will be a n added advantage and is desirable."
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.