Oracle Enterprise Manager(OEM) Admin+Weblogic
- Bengaluru, India
Hiring for TOP MNC
This position is not Oracle DBA with OEM.
Position is OEM Admin with Weblogic
Work Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
NP: 15 days Max
- · Experience in Design, build new 11g/12c/13c Oracle Enterprise Manager
- · Hands-on experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 11g/12c/13c including Management Agent setup, Oracle Management Console configuration, Cloud Control Plug-in and beacons, Dashboard setup and monitoring
- · Good trouble shooting skills on Oracle enterprise manager components(OMS,OMA,OMR)
- · Experience in patching OEM components.
- · Experience in incident rules administration, reporting through OEM,target metrics administration, monitoring template administration.
- · Experience in backup/restore on various enterprise manager components.
- · Working knowledge on weblogic administration ,FMW,
- · Understanding of application like , Weblogic cluster, weblogic server , SOA,OSB.HTTP Server,OAM,apps deployment etc.
- · Experience 5+ year on Oracle enterprise manager administration, implementation and managing OEM.
- · Experience on System admin , linux or solairs operating system and performance management and Oracle Database administration.
- · A good understanding of the underlying operating system and basic knowledge of network, storage, WebLogic , Application layer.
- · Knowledge of Configuration management, and other ITIL process, KPI etc.
- · Hands on experience on RAC database is a plus.
- · Scripting experience in one of the following: Unix/Linux shell scripting.
- · Exposure to Oracle Golden Gate, Recovery Manager (RMAN), or Oracle Engineered Systems (Exadata, Exalogic,ODA, BDA, Super Cluster, etc.) a plus!
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to interact professionally with clients, teammates, and senior level executives.
- · Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to collaborate and work well with others
- · Flexibility to work a varying schedule if needed to support client requirements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.