Assistant Relationship Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
Link Corporate Markets currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join our growing team. The registration side of Corporate Markets is one of the largest service registrars in Ireland and the United Kingdom with over 1,200 client companies ranging from ISEQ 20 / FTSE 100 to unlisted companies. Our dedicated Relationship Managers provide a single point of contact for each of the client companies. The position is to assist the Relationship Manager in their role as principal point of contact between Link Asset Services and the client's secretariat department ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service. This is a demanding but rewarding position which has the potential to offer advancement to the right candidate.
- Developing and maintaining good business relationships with clients.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and their associated advisors such as their lawyers, brokers and auditors.
- Assisting and attending company meetings (AGM's/EGM's/Court and review meetings).
- Agreeing and preparing timetables and advising departments of forthcoming corporate events.
- A third level Degree in a related field or 2 years similar office experience
- Intermediate/Strong excel skills
- Must be flexible, able to work to tight deadlines and be enthusiastic
- Self-motivated and confident
- A positive attitude
- A good organiser, having the ability to prioritise own workload and liaise with others both within and without Link so that client deadlines are met
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident, friendly and professional manner
- Customer focussed attitude with the ability to remain diplomatic and tactful at all times
- Conscientious, thorough and accurate with good attention to detail and can see things through to completion.
- ICSA Foundation course or willingness to complete the course
- Knowledge on how the Stock Market, Euroclear and Takeover Panel operate
- Experience in the Share Registration/Securities/Fund industries
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…