- Beckenham, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
The CRS-FATCA team are responsible for Link's operational compliance with international tax legislation - Foreign Accounting Tax Compliance Act and Common Reporting Standard. These tax rules require us to regularly check and update our shareholder records to ensure that we are aware of who is reportable under the regulations. Annually Link is required to extract and report eligible holders to the relevant tax authorities.
The role of the administrator in this team is to request and input participans' tax information. This is achieved by contacting any shareholders holders identified electronically so that they can complete and return self-Certification information including their tax residencies. This information is updated in Link's systems and is used for the annual reporting process.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sound analytical, research and investigation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and a very strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also work very well as part of a team.
- Excel proficiency.
- Ability to assimilate training provided effectively.
Specific experience / competencies required:
- Experience working in the finance sector is required.
- Experience using checking systems such as Accuity and / or WorldCheck
- Proven track record and experience of CDD requirements for a wide range of customers including private companies, government entities, regulated and unregulated funds, off shore jurisdictions and introducing brokers.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Ensure compliance with FATCA and CRS policies and procedures.
- Provide information to the business areas in respect of CRS-FATCA related queries.
- Collect, check and maintain self-certification tax forms as well as W-series forms.
- Sanction Screening. Which is divided between Ad-hoc screening and bi yearly Register sweeps. These must be completed in line with Link’s Sanctions Screening Procedure and utilising all controls and checklists to ensure accuracy.
- Jurisdictional Risk Analysis.
- Maintain delivery of a high quality service level to stakeholders and other departments ensuring any queries are dealt with, in a professional timely manner and escalating where appropriate.
- Assist in drafting and documenting policies, procedures and processes as and when required.
- Assist other members of the team as and when required.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders including the Customer Service Centre, Relationship Managers and Quality Assurance Department.
- Report to and assist the Management Team in all aspects of the Team functions.
- Assisting with annual regulatory reporting exercise.
Whilst this is a reflection of the role it is not exhaustive and employees will be expected to be flexible and take on activities outside of those listed from time to time. Full training will be provided.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…