Administrator - Share Incentive Plans
- Huddersfield, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
At an exciting time for Link Asset Services, we have an Administration position available in our Share Incentive Plans area of the business. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be part of a busy, operational team, handling requests from our Share Plans team.
You will need to gather customer information and draft responses, inputting data into Microsoft (MS) Excel and producing letters via MS Word. You will be making contact with external parties, such as requesting tax and national insurance payment details from companies, as well as keeping records and databases up to date, filing and responding to emails.
- Process Shareplan leavers; Dividend Re-investment applications; Standing details changes according to set procedures
- Daily data entry onto Microsoft Excel
- Produce letters via Microsoft Word
- Requesting tax and national insurance payment details from companies
- Provide accurate daily and weekly statistics
- GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing complete, concise and accurate administration records.
- Team working
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Technical awareness
- Wider industry awareness/knowledge
Please be aware our Huddersfield office will be relocating to brand new offices in Leeds City Centre from April 2020.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
You may also get the chance to study for a Business Administration GNVQ within this role; a great opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills alongside gaining valuable work experience.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…