Senior Compliance Associate - Fund Solutions (Ireland)
- Dublin, Ireland
We offer industry-leading services through Link Fund Solutions, to traditional and alternative funds in the UK, Ireland and Jersey. As one of Europe’s largest independent AIFM and fund ManCo we have over 40 years’ experience in the funds industry.
We are dedicated to building and maintaining strong partnerships, aligning our service offering; we leverage our specialist knowledge to support asset managers and controllers of financial assets. In today’s ever-changing industry, we are forward thinking when it comes to our investment in technology. Whether it be building in-house systems or investing in industry leading software, we are committed to ensuring we can carry out our roles effectively and support our partners’ needs.
Act as the Senior Compliance Associate for Fund Solutions Ireland reporting to the appointed Compliance Officer. This role is considered to be a Control Function (CF-2) role. Individual will be subject to fitness and probity requirements.
- The role of the Senior Compliance Associate exists to help ensure that a comprehensive compliance environment is maintained and supported within Link Fund Solutions Ireland, (Link Fund Administrators (Ireland) Limited ("LFAI"), and Link Fund Manager Solutions (Ireland) Limited ("LFMSI")).
- A key responsibility of the Senior Compliance Associate is to take ownership for conducting the Compliance Monitoring Program including themed reviews on LFAI / LFMSI, and
- Completion of compliance reporting on a timely basis and deal with ad-hoc compliance related tasks arising, in addition to those duties set out above.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and execution of detailed compliance monitoring reviews across both regulated entities (LFAI / LFMSI) as Administrator and UCITS / Alternative Investment Fund Management Company, ensuring all reviews completed capture the key control environment in accordance with the stated annual compliance monitoring plan.
- Develop and implement scope / terms of reference documents and provide report findings to the Compliance Officer for review prior to communication to the senior management team.
- Liaise with departmental teams, supervisors and managers to help build risk and compliance awareness, relationships, and ensure any issues identified are escalated for resolutions in a timely manner.
- Monitor ongoing regulatory change and provide assistance to the Compliance Officer in the ongoing review and implementation of such regulatory updates across LFAI / LFMSI.
- Maintain and develop policy and procedural documents including the drafting of manuals.
- Support the Compliance Officer with the preparation and submission of various compliance reports for group, risk committee, and board meetings across LFAI / LFMSI.
- Completion of ad-hoc project work and other compliance function related duties including maintenance of client due diligence records, regulatory registers, and participation in meetings with external third parties as required.
- Ability to manage and develop compliance team members as reporting into the Senior Compliance Associate.
- 3 years funds industry experience ideally with compliance related focus, although not essential.
- Third level qualification in business, finance, legal or accountancy and a broad understanding of the funds industry gained through employment with administration, trustee or other service providers.
- Compliance professional qualification (Desirable)
Competencies / Skills
Good IT skills (with proficiency in MS Office), communication, problem solving and reasoning skills, attention to detail.
Ability to adapt and reprioritise daily deliverables and tasks so to meet business demands.