- Exeter, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
Link Fund Solutions is looking to recruit a Accountants Officer to join their successful and rapidly growing fund administration business based in Exeter, Devon.
• Prepare all net asset value calculations, cash reports, loan compliance certificates and any other periodic reports for each client.
• Prepare management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable.
• Assist with daily administration for a portfolio of clients and ensure all work completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Processing of invoices, trades and bank transactions onto fund accounting system, custodian trading system and bank payments system in accordance with business policies and procedures.
• Assist with client auditor queries and liaise with auditor as required.
• Assist with preparation of half year and annual statutory accounts together with related information.
• Assist in ensuring funds operate within the fund rules and regulations.
• Assist in effective implementation of on-boarding new business and fund changes.
• Maintain operational data for KPI reporting.
• Maintain and enhance technical accounting knowledge.
• Graduate or currently studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA with relevant accounting experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…