Bondholder Identification Analyst
- London, UK
Orient Capital is a world leading investor relation services company specialising in share and bond ownership analysis, market intelligence, investor communication and shareholder management technology. DF King is a leading international proxy solicitation and information agent company, specialising in liability management and bond restructuring transactions, as well as mergers & aqcuisitions, corporate governance and investor relations related services.
With offices across the UK and Europe, Orient Capital and DF King are part of Link Group which is headquartered in Australia. Link Group has over 7,000 employees worldwide across 17 locations and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments.
Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link.
At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
The candidate will join the established Debt Issuer Services team based in the City of London.
Working with investment banks, law firms and restructuring advisors, the team helps to execute bondholder identification assignments and complex bond transactions. We work for international corporate and sovereign debt issuers. DF King is routinely ranked as the number one agent for Liability Management (LM) deals.
The Analyst will be expected to:
- Research and produce bond ownership reports, and a variety of analyses for issuer clients, often to tight deadlines
- Liaise with Central Securities Depositories (CSDs) - Euroclear, Clearstream, DTC, etc., custodian banks and institutional investors to research investments in our clients’ bonds
- Exhibit an ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate an excellent team-working approach, including coordinating closely on projects with our teams in New York and Asia
- Effectively use knowledge of MS Excel and (where appropriate) VBA to add value to improve internal processes and client services
- Take responsibility for handling aspects of multiple projects simultaneously, often under pressure, to ensure that projects are delivered accurately, on time and as agreed
- In time, based on progression, to take ownership of projects and project manage client reports and identification projects
- Minimum 2 years experience, of Bondholder Identification, Shareholder Identification or Share Register Analysis
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge of MS Exel.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) in English are essential.
- Comfortable communicating with investors and custodians/intermediaries over the phone and by e-mail
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, deal with multiple projects at once, and deliver to deadlines under pressure
- Self-starter with an active interest in finance and the markets
- Keen, hands-on approach, demonstrating flexibility and willingness to learn
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional.
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or “Apply” button…