Administrator - Leadership, Development & Culture- 12 month FTC
- Beckenham, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Administrator for our Leadership, Development & Culture Team, in our Beckenham office. The role is a 12 month FTC. You will be supporting our Delivery Consultants with training admin activities. Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks are key within this role.
What being an Administrator in the Leadership, Development & Culture team involves:
- Supporting the Learning and Development Consultants.
- Administration and co-ordination of training activities including course programme bookings, issuing invites, room bookings, liaising with vendors and managing the training calendar.
- Managing the learning & development mailbox, dealing with and responding to training & professional education queries.
- Raising purchase orders through the online system.
- Updating and maintaining the training records & collating reports.
- Supporting our the wider leadership, development & culture team.
Skills and Qualities you'll need:
- G.C.S.E (or equivalent) Maths and English grade ‘C’ or above
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Good customer/client service skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience within a Training /HR environment
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…