- Beckenham, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
- To support the billing team in their drive to improve the accuracy and time lines of the company’s billing and to work closely with the assigned Relationship Managers to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with the Billing Manger to ensure smooth running of the monthly / quarterly invoices for all areas of the business.
- To take a “hands on” approach to the monthly and quarterly disbursement billing process and to ensure that all disbursements are input into link systems accurately and according to deadlines.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the Client Services Team (RM’s) to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain and update pricing tables and conditions to ensure correct fee structures are in place.
- Monitor and action the Billing Team Inbox on a daily basis, dealing with queries and requests from either external clients or the business.
- Previous Billing experience.
- Strong team Player with evident self-discipline and motivation.
- Ability to be flexible in both approach to individual tasks and time keeping.
- Attention to detail & ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Excel (V Lookup's, Pivot Tables, Formulas).
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…