HR Advisor - 12 month FTC
- Beckenham, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
As part of our national HR team, based in our Beckenham office, your role as HR Advisor will be to provide efficient, responsive and high quality HR Services to managers, employees and wider stakeholders across the business.
You will also provide a range of support to the HR Business Partners on HR related change projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide commercially focused advice in all aspects of Employee Relations including Bullying and Harassment, Conduct, Performance Management, Grievance, Disciplinary and Sickness absence, raising awareness amongst managers.
- Support change and transformation programmes.
- Support large scale employment relation activities.
- Working with the HR Business Partner, HR Operations Manager and Benefits Manager in areas such as;
- identifying trends and proactively addressing issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings
- support on all aspects of employee benefits, e.g. pension schemes, contractual benefits, voluntary benefits etc.
- changes to organisational structures, small scale TUPE transfers and acquisitions
- development and amends of Employment Policies
- Manage basic settlement agreements in liaison with the Managers and/or solicitors taking appropriate advice where necessary and escalating complex agreements to the HR Business Partner
- Collaboratively work with the HR departments to provide required information to for the Monthly HR report(s)
- Demonstrable generalist HR experience including evidence of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management, preferably gained within a commercial environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent at building and developing relationships at all levels
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative
- Ability to analyse, interpret and deliver data and information in an accurate, fair and concise manner
- Sound knowledge and experience of facilitating consultation programmes
- Ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge when necessary
- Resilient and ability to ‘stand your own ground’
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and use own initiative
- Be solutions focussed and have excellent analytical, judgement and problem solving skills to support resolution of HR issues.
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
- Able to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
- Team orientated approach
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to travel when required
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…