Client Relationship Executive
- Basingstoke, UK
Link Asset Services, is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us.
Link Asset Services has over 400 public sector and 1,100 corporate clients and we currently have an exciting opportunity available for an Account Executive to join our small & friendly team. Working as part of the Lease Advisory team, you will provide an efficient and professional support service to a portfolio of public sector clients. Our clients are councils, universities, schools, housing associations and NHS trusts. Leasing experience isn’t essential as this will be part of the training & induction, but good arithmetic and numeracy skills are vital.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a difference in a respected business and to be part of a trusted team. The ideal candidate will be organised, conscientious and have strong IT skills; a desire to deliver customer satisfaction is a must.
- To assist the Account Managers / Account Directors in delivering the new leasing and portfolio management services to the client base.
- To train as an Account Manager and ultimately take responsibility for providing Asset Finance advice & support to a portfolio of clients.
- To build and manage relationships with clients and funding institutions.
- Duties to include;
- Answering the telephone and responding to email enquiries.
- Drafting client leasing competition tenders.
- Collating, checking and reviewing leasing bids.
- Maintaining a record of leasing competitions, results and awarded contracts.
- Preparation and checking of lease contract documentation.
- Maintaining a portfolio of leased assets.
- Recording client activity and enquires on CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Attending client meetings with the Account Managers / Account Directors if required.
- Provide administrative and marketing support to the Asset Finance team as required.
- Completing monthly online Link training requirements.
- A Self-motivated and balanced individual who brings their ‘can do’ motivation to work every day.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with a good, confident telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills.
- To be computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office with the confidence and ability to use and pick up our in-house systems.
- Highly organised; an effective and logical thinker with the ability to multitask and prioritise important tasks.
- A diligent commitment to accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- A proactive and flexible approach to workload.
- Good planning and organising skills with effective time management
- A flexible approach to working hours – punctual and excellent attendance.
- To have the desire to be an important support and an active member of the team, with the flexibility to undertake additional tasks as required by the business.
- Must be eager to learn, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Friendly, enjoys working as part of a team.
- Administration, Account Management or Client Relationship experience.
- Business and commercial awareness.
- Innovation, change and continuous improvement.
- Problem solving.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button.