Junior Asset Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
This role sits within Link Asset Services - We work closely with our private equity clients to deliver exceptional asset-backed loan servicing.
Link Asset Services is looking for an ambitious & highly motivated individual to join the existing asset management team based in Dublin. Candidates will learn the skill set required to become an Asset Manager, while day-to-day responsibilities include supporting the Senior Asset Manager & Asset Managers to ensure the effective operation of the team on a day to day basis, with the ultimate aim of maximising collections on a property portfolio.
ROLE PURPOSE: Responsibility for assisting in the ongoing management of a portfolio of properties, interfacing with the client and meeting their objectives and timeframes.
- Responsibility for assisting and supporting Asset Manager/Senior Asset Manager in ensuring effective and efficient management of multiple property portfolios.
- Assist in collation of Anti-Money Laundering documentation including regular communication with sales agents, prospective property purchasers, and their respective solicitors.
- Completion of all actions to assist with security realiasation and ensuring that same is completed to the highest possible standard of accuracy and within the required turnaround times.
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review.
- General administration management.
- Ensuring all MI systems are kept up to date and accurate at all times and delivery of accurate and robust MI as required by our client.
- Speedy response to general queries raised.
- Third level qualification (2:1 or above preferable)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages with key focus on Excel
- Prior experience with a private equity client.
- Experience in assisting in management of cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership.
- Exposure to the property market or desire to learn about property management.
- Experience in credit analysis and reviewing associated loan documentation like facility letters and loan offer letters.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and a strong team player.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.