- Basingstoke, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
Link Asset Services, part of the Link Group, currently has an exciting opportunity available for an Account Manager to join our small & friendly team. Working as part of the Lease Advisory team, you will provide an efficient and professional support service to a portfolio of public sector clients. Our clients are councils, universities, schools, housing associations and NHS trusts. Leasing experience isn’t necessarily essential as this will be part of the training & induction, but good arithmetic and numeracy skills are vital.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a difference in a respected business and to be part of a trusted team.
The ideal candidate will be organised, conscientious and have thorough with strong IT skills. A desire to deliver customer satisfaction is a must.
• Drafting client leasing competition tenders.
• Issuing leasing competitions to a panel of bidders.
• Receiving and collating leasing bids. Checking and reviewing the received bids before passing on to clients.
• Awarding leasing contracts to successful bidders.
• Maintaining a record of leasing competitions, results and awarded contracts.
• Maintaining a portfolio of leased assets.
• Support the Account Directors with their respective clients.
• Clients reviews.
• Raising accurate and timely invoices.
• Setup new client and supplier accounts.
• Recording client activity and enquires on our CRM tool (Salesforce).
• Provide administrative support to the Asset Finance team as required.
• Completing monthly Link training requirements.
• High levels of numeracy
• High attention to detail and accuracy in work
• Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and the ability to learn our in-house systems.
• A financial or banking background
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…