HR Business Partner
- Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
This is an exciting role, which will partner with the business in the development and delivery of robust people initiatives and organisational change across a number of different business locations. As HR Business Partner you will demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and the ability to work at pace across a number of senior business stakeholders.
- Develop, deliver and embed robust people plans across the business, drawing on experience and insight to drive commercial impact whilst building sustainability through great people programmes, practices and initiatives
- Partner with business leaders in relation to the development and roll out of specific people initiatives and programmes (ranging from talent, engagement and learning to restructuring, organisational change and performance management), which drive business value, increase personal capability and embed key cultural behaviours
- Collaborate with other parts of the people function to develop initiatives and deliver organisational interventions or annual processes (e.g. compensation, performance management, learning programmes) that drive greater business value through people
- Support and advise on ongoing employment policy development and employee relations activities
- Input into the design and shaping of development initiatives that build skills, enhance leadership capability and provide personal development opportunities for all parts of the business.
- Support talent and succession planning activities and upskilling across the business, including the delivery of local talent plans
- Work with recruitment teams to drive employer branding initiatives and to enhance the overall talent acquisition process. This will also involve playing a direct role in the sourcing and assessment of suitable candidates for key positions
- Embed a high performance culture across the business, one which drives ongoing performance feedback and builds consistency through robust practices and tools
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualified (or equivalent qualification)
- Versatile, strategic and outcome driven who combines technical and business skills
- Degree-level education or equivalent (not essential)
- Technical competence in all aspects of employment law and policies
- Broad experience in the design & delivery of people initiatives
- Effective communicator, highly skilled in complex stakeholder management with strong influencing ability with integrity
- Confident presentation skills