Junior Asset Manager
- Belfast, UK
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets. This role sits within Link Shareholder Services - we work closely with our clients to deliver shareholder services for companies and funds listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. Our experienced teams are able to support onshore and offshore companies and are involved in every aspect of the market, from everyday registrar functions to highly specialised areas like corporate actions.
Link Asset Services is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the existing asset management team based in Belfast. Responsible for supporting the Senior Asset Manager to ensure the effective operation of the team on a day to day basis, with the ultimate aim of ensuring the effective operation of and maximising recovery of the assigned portfolio.
ROLE PURPOSE: Responsibility for assisting in the ongoing management of a portfolio of borrower connections, interfacing with the client and meeting their objectives and timeframes. Ultimate aim of ensuring the effective operation of and maximising recovery of the assigned portfolio.
- Responsibility for assisting and supporting Asset Manager/Senior Asset Manager in ensuring effective and efficient management of a high volume of borrower connections, ensuring that actions are in line with all relevant internal and/or legislative policies in order to deliver agreed goals.
- Providing assistance on both a proactive and reactive basis in management of underlying assets securing loans.
- General administrational management.
- Completion of all actions to assist with security realisation and ensuring that same is completed to the highest possible standard of accuracy and within the required turnaround times.
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review.
- Ensuring all MI systems are kept up to date and accurate at all times and delivery of accurate and robust MI as required by our client.
- Speedy response to general queries raised.
- Assisting Asset Manager/Senior Asset Manager in the organisation of borrower meetings, preparation of pre and post meeting action, and where relevant act as point of contact for borrower, their advisors.
- Third level qualification (2:1 or above preferable)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages with key focus on Excel
- Prior experience with a private equity client.
- Experience in assisting in management of cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership.
- Experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with background in managing complex problem cases.
- Analytical skills with ability to review; understand and interpret audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.