- Beckenham, UK
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
To provide oversight and assistance to our business to deliver service excellence for all customers, through the business quality function within Share dealing.
To review the SIP Dealing operations focusing on; risk, quality and training through control implementation and mechanisms.
Drive and support business enhancements, identifying improvements and delivering these through procedure changes, feedback, coaching and training.
The Administrator is accountable to the Team Leader and Manager of the Exceptions team with respect to achievement of both their personal goals and the objectives of the team.
Review processes and procedures to create efficiencies and reduce errors, adhering to;
- the Trustee/Scheme Rules
- HMRC guidelines
- FCA guidelines
- Risk Policy
Other Regulatory requirements/bodies as appropriate
- Work with the SIP Dealing teams with respect to clearance of stock differences, aged < 8 weeks, highlighted by the daily stock reconciliations
- Work with the SIP Dealing teams to ensure clearance of cash differences highlighted by the regular bank account reconciliations, target nil exceptions > 21 days
- Liaising with other internal staff/departments
- Accurate production and distribution of monthly MI regarding targets
- Reviewing procedures on a regular basis, assist with embedding new processes into the daily routines of the SIP Dealing teams
- Where process changes are to be implemented, provide coaching and direction to the team ensuring that the appropriate development needs and training goals are identified and addressed
- Reviewing Incident Reports and Complaint files to provide root cause analysis to the manager
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Innovative and drives continuous improvement
- Ability to complete self-evaluation, understanding areas of development and strengths.
- Actively seeks to improve not only knowledge but core skills
- Create a culture of two way engagement, making the interaction productive and easy
- Encourages a culture within the team to engage with the stakeholders in a way that forges strong working relationships and promotes openness
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
- Leadership & performance
- Results focused
- Innovation, change & continuous improvement
- Team working
- Technical awareness
- Risk and conduct management
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service