- Beckenham, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
The role of Admin Technical Supervisor is based within the Beckenham operational admin team, dedicated to one of our biggest and most important clients – Standard Life Aberdeen Plc.
To ensure the dedicated team carry out their respective daily functions in order to meet deadlines, deliver and maintain a high quality, accurate and outstanding customer service at all times.
The team are responsible for all aspects of shareholder contact and are responsible for the registration maintenance and general administration of the Standard Life Aberdeen register, working closely with other business areas to provide the very highest level of branded customer service to almost 1.3 million shareholders.
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external procedures and FCA regulations including the CASS rules
- Regularly review all departmental training material to ensure it is fit for purpose and up to date
- Oversee admin team mandatory training adherence – this includes regulatory training, CASS bitesize training, CASS refresher training and knowledge & competency
- Monitor departmental training requirements alongside the other team Supervisors and with Learning and Development team
- Be responsible for all CASS/GDPR related incidents on the team and ensure correct corrective action is completed and preventative measures are put in place
- Oversight of the quality control for our overseas offices including sample checking, feedback and quarterly meetings
- Assist the other Admin Supervisors with UK team quality control which includes sample checking
- Be responsible for audit of CASS related tasks such as transfer audit, replacement cheque audit and ensure the nominee account is reconciled and balances daily.
- Comply with Link’s ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ policy at all times
Whilst this is a reflection of the role it is not exhaustive and the admin supervisor will be expected to be flexible and take on activities outside of those listed. In particular, flexibility around Standard Life Aberdeen peak times is essential (March – June & September – October).
GCSE Maths grade C minimum (or equivalent)
GCSE English grade C minimum (or equivalent)
Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel, Word & Outlook
FCA experience and awareness
Experience within the stocks and shares industry either within a brokerage or registrar environment
Customer service experience
2 years regulated business experience
IOC or ICSA qualification
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…