Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analyst- 6 Month FTC
- Beckenham, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CDD Analyst to join our dedicated team at our Beckenham office on a 6 month FTC basis.
The purpose of the role of CDD Analyst is to conduct Client / Corporate Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced due diligence (EDD) on new and existing corporate clients of Link. All work is to be completed accurately, timely and in line with Link's policies and industry best practice.
High-level role requirements are:
- To investigate counterparties for any adverse information.
- To conduct PEP and sanction checks on new and existing counterparties, as part of the due diligence process.
- To make judgements using a risk-based approach.
- To ensure that DD information regarding existing relationships is refreshed so that it remains up to date and accurate in line with Link policy and Money Laundering Regulations.
- To have an awareness of Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Regulations (AML/CTF).
Examples of basic responsibilities include:
- Receive CDD requests via your line manager and review the requirements.
- Perform CDD on new and existing counterparties and enhanced due diligence where applicable based on understanding of risk level.
- Undertake sanction and PEP screening on new and existing counterparties to determine if there are any PEPs / Sanction AML risks.
- Conduct thorough investigations on counterparties for any adverse information, reputational risk issues, inappropriate practices or behaviour on the part of the counterparty.
- Carry out risk assessments and apply risk categories to new counterparties (risk will determine frequency of future CDD activities).
- Adjust the risk ratings for any existing counterparties where necessary and as the risk landscape changes.
- Liaise with front office staff and directly with clients, to obtain any relevant CDD documentation / information.
- Review CDD information held on existing clients to identify shortfalls and obtain missing documentation.
- Update the PEP register and complete PEP forms ensuring all PEP relationships are approved by the relevant persons.
- A-level or equivalent (A-C) grades
- Graduate / degree level
- Relevant professional qualification(s)
Specific experience / competencies required:
- Experience working in the finance sector is required.
- Experience using checking systems such as Accuity and / or WorldCheck
- Proven track record and experience of CDD requirements for a wide range of customers including private companies, government entities, regulated and unregulated funds, off shore jurisdictions and introducing brokers.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…