- Beckenham, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Dealing to achieve personal goals and objectives for the share dealing business
- To ensure full compliance to Best Execution, Expected Code of Conduct, Execution Only and Market Abuse Presentation
- Ensure that all trades are processed correctly and accurately
- To route all possible orders through NB Trader
- To ensure full compliance with all documented procedures and FCA regulations
- Ensure all requirements of the Training & Competency program are met
- Ensure customers are treated fairly in accordance with the FCA TCF guidelines.
- Demonstrating good compliance awareness and understanding of Market Abuse in the role.
- Providing trade support to the dealers with regards to dealing approach and queries.
Whilst this is a reflection of the role it is not exhaustive and employees will be expected to be flexible and take on activities outside of those listed from time to time.
Ensure adherence with Best Execution Policy and Procedures.
Communicate effectively and professionally to customers (internal or external).
Prepared to work out of hours to address backlogs and/or international dealing.
Planning and Organisation/Time Management.
Computer literate, with the ability to use Microsoft Office and master dealing software tools.
Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
Capable of prioritising his/her work, and the work of others, ensuring all work is actioned in a timely manner.
An ability to recognise and recommend process improvements.
Positive and effective communication.
Demonstrates team work coupled with the ability to work with and influence others in a positive manner.
Ability to cope with and support change.
Work output and overall contribution.
Awareness of conduct at all times
This role is working towards an FCA Controlled Function (CF30); a good understanding of the regulatory responsibilities relating to your controlled function and the general principles of approved persons.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…