Business Development Manager or Director - DACH Region (Frankfurt or London based)
- 65760 Eschborn, Germany
Orient Capital is a world leading investor relation services Company specialising in share ownership analysis, equity market intelligence, proxy solicitation, investor communication and shareholder management technology. Orient Capital is a fully owned company of Link Group. Link Group has over 7,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. www.orientcap.com www.linkgroup.com
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager or Director to take ownership of Orient Capital's sales function in the DACH region, drive new business by generating a high quality pipeline of business prospects, while also building on existing client relationships.
The candidate will be based either in our office in Eschborn (Germany) or in London (subject to the candidate's location) and will initially report to the Head of Sales EMEA based in London (UK).
- Take responsibility for new lead generation and new business networking
- Proactively manage, build and sustain a quality pipeline of prospects
- Build and maintain a good relationship with existing clients and service them as and when necessary, upselling when the opportunity arises
- Handle all inbound new business enquiries, qualifying potential opportunities and actioning next steps
- Oversee responses to inbound new business opportunities to the highest standards and manage the timely handover of services contracted for
- Prepare regular new business pipeline reports for the management team
- Monitor the press and use intelligence tools to identify leads and plan tactical campaigns and tailored approaches to prospects
- Spot cross sales opportunities with other sales team colleagues across broader Orient Capital product range
- Proven sales track record in Germany / the DACH region
- Previous experience in investor relations or capital markets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in German and English
- Extensive experience in handling the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Pro-active, self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent networker
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably finance related)
- Able to frequently travel nationwide and internationally
Competitive, according to experience and qualifications. Quarterly sales commissions.