Accounts Payable Administrator #1
- Beckenham, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe, we are part of Link Group – a truly global organisation, providing us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this - at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people to achieve great outcomes for themselves, for our clients, and for our shareholders.
Following the acquisition in 2017 by the Link Group of the Asset Services Division of Capita Plc, Link Asset Services is looking for a permanent Accounts Payable Administrator to join our growing AP team. This role will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and will play a key part in ensuring prompt payment of vendor invoices, ultimately resulting in continuation of good relationships with our business partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable brand, where you will have direct impact on the business’ bottom line
- Responsibility for accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, via an OCR solution, using three way match
- Handling queries from both internal and external stakeholders within multiple systems
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations and acting on any identified issues
- Preparing batches via excel for manual loading of invoices without POs
- Escalation of issues to the Accounts Payable Supervisor / Manager where necessary
- Supporting Month end, Half Year and Year End close
- Minimum one year experience in a busy Accounts Payable team
- Proven experience of accurate three way invoice matching and understanding of end to end purchase order solution
- Query resolution and reconciliation skills
- Previous experience of working with digital invoicing solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate level excel
- A team player, with a key focus on doing what is right for the team
- Organised and methodical
- Flexible approach to workload with the ability to work on multiple systems and ledgers
The Accounts Payable team was formed in June 2018 as a direct result of the separation from Capita. As an existing a team of 7, with a view to expand, we are responsible for the Accounts Payable processing for 22 Link entities.
Our key focus to date has been the migration from old systems and transition to new. We are now live with our interim system whilst preparations remain underway for the launch of the final accounts solution, and we are looking for a permanent Accounts Payable Administrator who can support us in reaching BAU status and beyond.