Assistant Manager - Oversight
- Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Link Fund Manager Solutions (Ireland) Limited ("LFMSI") is one of Ireland's largest third party UCITS Management Companies and Alternative Investment Fund Managers, authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Responsible for supporting the Head of Oversight in overseeing delegate investment managers, global distributors and fund administrators. This includes and is not limited to ownership and management of assigned client relationships.
• Oversight and supervision of delegate investment managers, global distributors and fund administrators (Link and third party), and work with depositaries, fund directors, legal advisers, company secretaries and other service providers;
• Provide monthly standard reporting and analytics to fund board directors and LFMSI senior management (e.g. background and resolution of any errors, breaches, under/over relative performance, other issues etc.);
• Attend and present Manager and related reports at quarterly fund board meetings, and answer/close out any assigned action points in a timely and professional manner;
• Monitor funds’ operational and regulatory compliance with UCITS/AIFMD regulations, fund prospectus and internal guidelines;
• Participate in, and report on, annual due diligence of delegate investment managers, distributors and fund administrators;
• Review of fund annual and interim financial statements;
• Review fund prospectuses and supplements as required;
• Review Key Investor Information Documents (KIID) and other fund regulatory documents and ensure that they are filed with the Central Bank of Ireland within the required deadlines;
• Attend LFMSI committee meetings as requested e.g. pricing committee;
• Work with New Business & Change Team on the take-on / launch of new funds and/or clients;
• Work with other teams within Link Group including Investment Risk, Middle Office, Regulatory Analysis, Enterprise Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit;
• Participate in the development/update of fund policies and LFMSI policies, checklists and procedures;
• Maintain knowledge of, demonstrated through the day to day role, of UCITS / AIFMD regulations and upcoming regulatory change and fund industry developments;
• Maintain a positive and professional work environment.
• Accounting / Business Degree
• At least 5 years’ experience working in a Management Company or Fund Consulting or Fund Servicing business
• Fund structures (UCITS, AIFs, ICAV, plc)
• Financial instruments (equities, bonds, CIS/ETFs, derivatives)
• Fund Financial Statements
• Fund Administration, Investment Management, Distribution, Depositary, Risk or Compliance
• Client and other stakeholder management
• Self-starter, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Organised with the ability to multitask and to meet deadlines
• Presentation skills at board level
• Analytical with attention to detail
• Change and continuous improvement mindset
• Strong MS Office skills in particular Excel and Word
• Technical awareness of and interest in Central Bank of Ireland and European Securities and Markets Authority regulatory change and fund industry developments
Great work-life balance and teamwork culture.