MANAGER - ACCOUNTING SERVCES
- Dublin, Ireland
Link Asset Services is the leading provider of corporate services to aviation leasing companies in Ireland.
With over 25 years’ experience in the industry and a team of over 50 experienced accountants and professionals, we provide tailored establishment, administration and accounting services to aircraft lessors, airlines, financial institutions and private equity funds setting up operations in Ireland.
Our clients benefit from our experience of administering more than 100 aircraft platforms involving over 700 aircraft, with an approximate value of over €25bn. With a diverse North American and Asian client base, our client activities cover a wide variety of asset classes including aircraft, engines, ships, helicopters, railcars, oil rigs and many others. Our scale means we can deliver best practice procedures and controls to clients and transactions of all sizes.
Link Asset Services are looking for a highly motivated qualified accountant to manage one of our accounting services teams in Corporate and Private Clients which service a diversified client base under a rigorous control framework. Team size is 4 – 6 qualified/part-qualified accountants. Clients per team average at 30 clients but up to 130 entities. Services include preparation of management accounts, preparation of financial statements, arranging audits, tax compliance include corporation tax, VAT, CRS, FATCA, other compliance including EMIR, corporate governance including company secretary, board meeting management and document execution. The role holder will be responsible for leading and motivating this team and managing the delivery of our services. This role holder will need to implement a framework and culture that clearly differentiates Link from other players in the market. A key element of this role will be to demonstrate strong people management and development practices and implement a culture of autonomy and initiative in our team members whilst ensuring high quality and efficiency in performance.
An accounting qualification is required – ACA or ACCA or CIMA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Proven technical skills in accounting and relevant regulatory topics
- Proven people management skills
- Proven ability to act on own initiative and clear evidence of driving initiatives to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels
- Strong delegation skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a management team, demonstrating good organizational and analytical skills
- Proven ability in effective use of systems & platforms to promote efficient processes
- Dynamic fast paced enviornment servicing a high volume of corporate entities
- Flexible working environment
- Culture supporting employee initiative and collaboraton
- Culture of operational excellence