Senior Fund Accounting Manager
- Exeter, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
Link Fund Solutions is looking to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their successful and rapidly growing fund administration business based in Exeter, Devon.
This is a senior position with genuine and significant opportunities for advancement for individuals that can demonstrate experience in financial statement production, provision of management accounts information and the ability to oversee a wide range of banking and ad hoc reporting tasks.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a minimum 3 years PQE and possess strong technical accounting, staff management and communication skills.
This is a dynamic role, within a fast growing and highly lucrative international business, responsible for managing a small but dedicated team providing all aspects of fund administration and accounting to a portfolio of investment fund clients.
• Proactively manage and lead a team in all aspects of fund administration and accounting for a portfolio of investment fund clients.
• Day to day liaison with top tier investment manager clients and their professional advisors, including lawyers and auditors
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all client and regulatory reporting, including undertaking quality assurance reviews.
• Proactively review, identify and implement efficient process enhancements to ensure the client service provided is of the highest standard, and take a leading role in developing new client services
• Manage effective implementation of on-boarding new business and participate in new prospect presentations.
• Attend client company board and management meetings as required and act as the senior point of contact for clients.
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Proven experience of managing a team, leadership and people management
• Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated
• Innovation, change and continuous improvement
• Capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks in a demanding business environment
• Able to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Diligent, a committed team player with a pro-active style
• Ambitious with a thirst to broaden and develop expertise in the international investment sectors
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…