- Budapest, Hungary
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link AssetServices interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Our Budapest office employs 38 multi-lingual staff with accounting, auditing and/or company secretarial expertise.
The team focuses on the provision of administrative (including accounting, book-keeping, company secretarial, and payroll) services with a professional and personalised touch to corporate clients worldwide.
In order to support and sustain our growing business, we are looking for a dedicated and talented Financial Accountant who will be capable to taking us to the next level!
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
- Overall administration of Hungarian subsidiaries of a portfolio of international client companies who are involved in activities such as group financing, asset management, intellectual property management.
- Management of the day-to-day treasury and financial activities of clients.
- Coordination and review of bookkeeping.
- Preparation of monthly/quaterly management reports and other reports according to client requests.
- Organization of audit work and liaison with auditors regarding statutory audits and other engagements.
- Participation in international and Hungarian legal secretarial matters with the involvement of legal advisors.
- Participation at client board meetings and managing all related tasks.
- Co-ordination of international and Hungarian taxation matters and liaising with tax advisors.
- Preparation of National Bank of Hungary returns.
- Preparation, review and submission of tax returns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client personnel.
- Presentation and explanation of financial data to managing directors of client companies.
- Ongoing communication with Clients and advisors in English.
The position holder should possess the following key attributes:
- Relevant college or university degree.
- Min. 2 year work experience obtained in similar field of work (preferably accounting background).
- Good command of MS Office.
- Fluent in Hungarian and English.
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines.
- A great amount of client responsiveness and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills and client-oriented attitude.
You will be joining a team that works in a friendly, co-operative and supportive environment, as well as a company that will provide you with professional development (in Accounting and Client Management) and the opportunity to progress.
If you are looking to work in a high quality and dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.