Senior Financial Services Administrator
- Beckenham, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporate and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe, we are part of Link Group – a truly global organisation, providing us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this - at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people to achieve great outcomes for themselves, for our clients and for our shareholders. At the bottom of this role advert you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working at Link
Our Market Services division have been providing solutions to listed companies for over 25 years, and our Administrator roles are at the core of what we do. We offer industry-leading shareholder services including share registration, share plans and dealing services to a wide range of corporates, issuers and business managers. We are the largest UK share registrar providing services to more than 1,300 companies large and small across the UK.
With a talent for Administration or customer services already, this role is a great next step in your career in financial services. You will have an opportunity to gain valuable experience within one or more specialist teams, working on share plans, share dealing, treasury operations, corporate actions, dividends, and much more. Opportunities exist to develop and grow within the business, through training and industry recognised qualifications. Needless to say, dealing with financial information in a careful, accurate manner (with MS Excel), and attention to detail is key, as is excellent customer service skills.
We have a number of roles across multiple teams - typical responsibilities may include:
- Maintain and update client and customer information in our databases, using a high level of attention to detail to ensure information is always accurate;
- Manipulate data and produce reports using MS Excel, using your analytical skills to make sure calculations are correct;
- Ensure important FCA and compliance rules are followed, and that our processes are fit for purpose, taking initiative to suggest improvements where needed;
- Liaise with customers to ensure they receive a great level of support, responding to enquiries promptly, proactively handling issues, and striving for the highest levels of customer service;
- Assisting colleagues and working within a team in support of department goals, demonstrating ability to work collaboratively and with a strong team spirit;
- Providing informal supervision and help for newer or less experienced team members where needed.
In return for a competitive salary and a rewarding career proposition, we anticipate you bringing:
- Substantial experience in an Administrative capacity;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to proactively solve problems and work on own initiative;
- Collaboration skills, and evidence of working well within a team;
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to process and handle data right first time;
- Educated to A-level or equivalent, particularly in Maths and English;
- MS Excel to an intermediate standard;
We want you to do well and grow with us, so we listen to our colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively impact the communities we work with, and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…