Business Development Manager / Director
- London, UK
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who is headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us.
The purpose of the newly created Business Development Manager / Director role is to identify, develop and deliver new business revenue, specifically for UK Corporate and Private Clients (CPC) product suite of Link Asset Services (LAS), with interaction where appropriate with other CPC jurisdictions.
- Deliver new business revenue to the CPC business within LAS, in accordance with agreed revenue targets through active marketing of CPC services to relevant external counterparties and introducers
- Enhance your existing relationships which will span one or more of the following example sectors: Investment Bank, Investment Managers, Private Equity, Debt Issuers, Intermediaries, Structuring Desks as examples.
- Understand the Link Group franchise to enable future leveraging and cross–selling opportunities
- Represent CPC at external meetings, as well as, other relevant industry forums, conferences and seminars
- Work with colleagues to ensure on-boarding is complete in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of industry developments (technical, legal, regulatory, compliance)
- Contribute to product development initiatives in relation to product sales and placement, as and when requested
- Learn and maintain a risk conscious skill set, building strong relationships with risk management and credit
- Degree level qualification
- Strong understanding of the Structured and Conventional Debt Capital Markets industry, ideally from a Corporate Trust perspective
- A proven track record within a sales environment (10 years +)
- An efficient and confident communicator with strong presentation skills
- Strong commercial and professional acumen
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional.
We have an on-going commitment to career progression, training and education, as well as, a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button.