- London, UK
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Link Asset Services, Private Clients currently has an excellent opportunity available for a Trust Manager to manage a varied and complex portfolio of trusts and estates, to include sophisticated tax arrangements, corporate appointments and contentious trust and probate matters.
You will competently and autonomously manage a portfolio of trusts and estates (mainly UK) and have client relationship management responsibility. You will carry out duties in a professional manner and in accordance with policies and procedures, legal/regulatory requirements, service levels and company standards so as to meet with business expectations. Where applicable assist in managing the team and deputising in the Team Leader’s absence.
• Manage a complex portfolio of trusts in all aspects, in accordance with the Trust instrument and all new and amended legislation, case law and practice.
• Deal with the termination of trusts following the death of a life tenant, coming of age or other event ensuring that all trust closing procedures are followed.
• Day to day management of estates where the company acts as executor/administrator or under a power of attorney in accordance with the Will and relevant legislation.
• Ensure all tax calculations eg IHT, CGT and Income Tax are correct and returns and elections are submitted by the relevant dates.
• Have client relationship management responsibility. To ensure service delivered meets C&PCs standards and/or service level agreement and that client relationship are developed and exploited to full potential.
• Contribute to raise the Personal Trusts profile in the business industry both promoting the business and maximising the revenue by ensuring adequate fees charges, reducing costs and increasing case management efficiency.
• Contribute to any relevant tasks arising out of on-going projects.
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reports of key management information to Senior Management or as required.
• The jobholder must be STEP qualified or equivalent.
• The jobholder will be required to manage a complex portfolio of trusts and requires a combination of accounting, taxation, legal, investment, and commercial experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels.
• Microsoft family of products.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.