- 103 Carnegie Center Dr, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
- Employees can work remotely
If you are a dedicated professional who loves what you do, likes having fun at work, and proactively solves challenges, we’d like to hear from you!
Lingraphica is a mission-driven organization who provides speech-generating devices to help improve communication, speech, and quality of life for people with aphasia. We look for candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, and who share our commitment to helping individuals on their aphasia journey.
Purpose: We are looking for a Data Analyst who is curious, creative, and entrepreneurial to help build the next generation of personalized communication and therapy apps for people with disabilities. In this role you will analyze how users interact with our products and services, help define measures of success, run experiments, and provide insights and recommendations that help shape our strategy and create deep user engagement. This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to help re-imagine how people with speech and language impairments communicate and engage with the world around them.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and interpret data to determine patterns & trends using Tableau
- Build dashboards, reports, and self-service tools to enable ongoing monitoring of features by other members of the product management team and other business units.
- Present results using a combination of visualizations, graphs, and tables
- Extract insights from multiple sources, including product, CRM, and web analytics
- Identify and implement the appropriate analytic method for a given task or project
- Define measures of success for product launches and other initiatives
- Identify testing opportunities and measure and report on A/B test results
- Help with software feature ideation and design
- Work cross functionally to identify process improvement opportunities and propose system modifications
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services and how they can improve quality of life for our users and the people they engage with
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High proficiency in building reports and data visualizations in Excel required.
- Prior experience working with a business intelligence and data visualization tool such as Tableau, Power BI required. Experience with Tableau is preferred.
- Intermediate level knowledge of SQL and relational databases is required.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present insights to a broad audience.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- A proactive and pragmatic approach to problem solving and the ability to think critically and independently, as well as being able to work as part of a cross-functional team.
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, or other STEM field preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience with a good grasp of statistics, data visualization, predictive analytics, and machine learning
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
Travel to our Princeton, NJ office may be required on occasion, up to 4x / year. Occasional travel throughout the year (including weekends) within the continental United States (conditional on COVID restrictions) The duration of the stay ranges from 3 to 5 days and the incumbent will be fully compensated for travel, lodging and meals.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
This role is a remote position and the employee can work from home anywhere in the United States. Employee is expected to maintain a safe, productive work environment with secure internet access. Must be able to operate a computer with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Accommodations: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and physical demand satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability abilities and physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To learn more about Lingraphica, visit: www.lingraphica.com!
This Organization Participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE. UU.