Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d) - Marketing Focus
- Berlin, Germany
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our students learn English, German, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for a Marketing Analyst to deliver growth of our international team based in Berlin.
This ad goes out to all those who want to find a purpose in what they’re doing and take accountability for their work.
To help the Marketing Team grow the business by 100% year over year.
- As part of our Berlin-based Business Intelligence team, you will be providing detailed insights into our customer behaviour and business performance to enable data-driven strategic decision making across key target countries worldwide
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders and translate their business questions into meaningful analytics - combining commercial and technical understanding
- Your work will span across creating ad-hoc insights, streamlining analysis processes and setting up and maintaining the reporting landscape
- You will be utilising various databases and querying/programming languages to access and manipulate the data needed
- You will present and discuss the results of your work to stakeholders of all seniority
- You will not only take responsibility for own projects but also be a team player to collaborate and share knowledge with other analysts
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum 6-12 months of experience as a Marketing Analyst, Data Analyst or Management Consultant, preferably at an e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data
- Working experience with visualization (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI) and website analytics tools (e.g. Heap, Google Analytics)
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and expert in Excel (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- You are a very structured and data-driven Person
- An absolute hands-on and proactive mentality
- Great teamwork skills, ability to collaborate in a large cross-geo team
- Great communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Preferred qualifications (some things that will make you stand out):
- 2 years of experience as a Marketing Analyst, Data Analyst or Management Consultant, preferably at an e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Working Knowledge of Cloud Services such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Working knowledge of Python/R focused on data libraries
- Experience in A/B testing.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to climb your tailored career ladder and develop within a fast-paced, high energy team
- Free language courses, enabling you to unlock your own potential
- Regular working hours in our Berlin-Mitte office
- A real Start-Up Atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - your voice counts too at Lingoda!
- A young, international and highly-motivated team with regular social events
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one
Sounds like you? If yes, please send your complete application (CV and Cover Letter) with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.