Country Manager - France (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn English, German, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for a Country Manager France to deliver growth of our international team based in Berlin.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to grow a market in their own vision for a new & exciting brand. Your goal is to increase the companies revenue using everything at your disposal!
- To quadruple annual revenues in France
- P&L for the France region
- Deliver monthly France revenue targets and oversee marketing budgets.
- Analyze KPIs.
- Develop deep understanding of the France target and market. Uncover consumer insights. Identify and define prime prospect targets and value propositions unique to France region.
- Establish channel strategy with channel managers (performance marketing, content, CRM, b2b.
- Partner with cross-functional partners (operations, product, sales, marketing) to execute strategy.
- Drive innovation within existing performance marketing channels and explore new opportunities.
- Cross-functional leadership / Influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic leadership
- Turning consumer insights into business building campaigns
- Can-Do Entrepreneur
- Flexibility (adjust to changing conditions)
- 5+ years consumer marketing, digital marketing or strategic planning with strong international exposure
- Executing offline and online campaigns
- Brand management at consumer products company (preferred)
- French native (preferred)
- Working within the educational industry and/or an online subscription business models (preferred)
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to climb your tailored career ladder and develop within a fast-paced, high energy team
- Free language courses, enabling you to unlock your own potential
- Regular working hours in our Berlin-Mitte office
- A real Start-Up Atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - your voice counts too at Lingoda!
- A young, international and highly-motivated team with regular social events
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one
Sounds like you? If yes, please send your complete application (CV and Cover Letter) with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.