- Berlin, Germany
At Lingoda we are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to help even the busiest of people to master a language and unlock their full potential - wherever, whenever. Our students learn German, English, French and Spanish from qualified, native teachers in group and private classes.
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to help us dramatically improve our digital assets, marketing campaigns, and both internal and external brand presence. You will work primarily with our marketing team but also throughout the company. A strong candidate will be able to apply our design guidelines but with strong point of view to design, edit, and export graphics for a variety of mediums.
- You are not afraid of ambiguity. Creating something from nothing is a creative thrill, not a burden.
- Illustration skills.
- You know how to use tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and PowerPoint. Bonus points for Premiere, After effects, and Sketch App or Figma.
- You have experience with print and digital mediums.
- Speaking or learning a second language is bonus.
What you can expect from us
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Free language classes, enabling you, too, to unlock your full potential.
- Regular working hours in our super central Berlin office (near Checkpoint Charlie).
- A real start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- A young, international and highly motivated team who are always open to social activities!