International PR Manager
- Berlin, Germany
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our pupils at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
To support the growth of our international team, we are looking for an International PR Manager (m/f/n) in our office in Berlin Mitte, starting as soon as possible.
- Drive to position Lingoda to its key audience through the power of media
- Choose and manage agency partners and own and coordinate the development of press materials (among others media lists, press releases, pitches, media alerts, press kit materials etc.) to effectively tell our story and spread the word about Lingoda
- Grow a strong network of media contacts along relevant media and opinion leaders across Europe, and act as go-to-person for all their requests
- Positioning Research and uncover exciting stories in an innovative way to underpin a strong positioning as market and opinion leader
- Collaborate with a variety of people at all levels of the organization and meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
Who are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of professional PR experience in a multiple language /country environment
- Track record of launching campaigns simultaneously in multiple languages and countries
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator in English
- Research and analytical skills
- Ability to react quickly and agile to rapidly changing conditions
- Creative in coming up with new ways to promote business and approaching new clients
- Hyper Engaged and voracious follower of current events and trends
- Strong interest in language learning
What do we offer?
- Be part of the future of language learning by supporting students on their language learning journey.
- A real start-up atmosphere in a fast-growing environment
- Autonomy in your work from day one
- A young, dynamic, and highly motivated team with open communication
- Challenging and interesting projects and tasks
- Regular and flexible working hours
- Free language courses (German, English, Spanish, French).
Have we sparked your interest and made you think "this is exactly what I am looking for"?
Then please let us know through your application (CV and cover letter) plus your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.