- Berlin, Germany
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for a Product Analyst/Jr. PM to support our data warehouse development and data analysis needs within the Product organization. This includes working with our Business Intelligence team to convert their data warehouse requirements to tickets for the Data Engineer and creating dashboards using the warehouse itself. The Product Analyst will work directly with Product Managers to understand our students, their behavior, and identify/test platform features.
Lingoda is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced, international environment. “That’s not my job” should not be part of your vocabulary; we are a smaller team so opportunities for growth are plentiful and often on the outer edges of your job description. Skills required for the job:
- A degree in an analytical field, such as engineering, math or science.
- 3+ years experience in SQL, MySQL, Postgres, or similar languages, with the ability to learn.
- Product management experience or the desire to learn.
- Web analytics/tracking
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
A few things that would help you stand out from the crowd. Experience in:
- ETL and dashboard (e.g. Tableau) tools
- Experience building or maintaining data warehouse environments, including gathering requirements.
- Data privacy practices. That is, building an infrastructure to anonymize data and restrict it to a subset of users.
What you can expect from us
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Free language classes, enabling you to unlock your full potential.
- Regular working hours in our super central Berlin office (near Checkpoint Charlie).
- A real start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- A young, international and highly motivated team who are always open to social activities!