Senior Content Marketing Manager
- Berlin, Germany
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to support the growth of our international team based in Berlin. This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
You will manage Lingoda’s successful content hub and be responsible for the strategic thinking, execution & performance of all Lingoda’s content output. Including written, video, social & infographic.
- Develop Lingoda’s content strategy to ensure a data driven approach with global reach that delivers on both content focused & wider commercial KPIs
- Nurture & develop a team of three including social media, video & written word managers
- Responsible for providing regular localised unique content for DACH, USA, UK, France, Spain & Russia across five marketing languages
- Manage all relevant on & off page optimisation for SEO
- Explore, evaluate & execute additional content opportunities with relevant partners
- Expand and maintain a multi channel content distribution network via owned, earned & paid media
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced content environment (preferably language based)
- Strategic and creative thinking skills with the ability to use market data and customer insight
- Proficient collaboration skills within the team and across large organisation
- Native-level English language with knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Russian as a second language (preferably fluent)
- Excellent and precise written English. You have a sharp, concise & recognisable written style
- Experience in writing or briefing/directing a variety of different content formats (articles, essays, video, podcasts, interviews etc.)
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems preferably WordPress
- The ability to prioritise effectively and works accurately and well under pressure and to tight deadlines
What we offer you:
Opportunity to climb your tailored career ladder and develop within a fast-paced, high energy team
Free language courses, enabling you to unlock your own potential
Regular working hours in our Berlin-Mitte office
A real Start-Up Atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - your voice counts too at Lingoda!
A young, international and highly-motivated team with regular social events
A high level of autonomy in your work from day one
Preferred start date is as soon as possible. Please send us your CV and Cover Letter to with earliest possible start date and salary expectations.