UI & UX Designer
- Berlin, Germany
At Lingoda we are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to help even the busiest of people to master a language and unlock their full potential - wherever, whenever. Our students learn German, English, French and Spanish from qualified, native teachers in group and private classes.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to help us dramatically improve our platform, expand into mobile, and create a foundation for the team to build upon. The designer will work with our developers and product managers in an agile environment. A strong candidate needs to understand our users, believe in data, and be the authority on the best way to improve user experience.
- You are not afraid of ambiguity. Creating something from nothing is a creative thrill, not a burden. While you will align with Product on priorities, you don't need someone to provide your next task.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. These are based on fundamental principles, your strong belief in what is presented, and data/tests.
- Experience in gamification or education is a bonus.
What you can expect from us
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Free language classes, enabling you, too, to unlock your full potential.
- Regular working hours in our super central Berlin office (near Checkpoint Charlie).
- A real start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- A young, international and highly motivated team who are always open to social activities!