Senior Brand Manager
- Berlin, Germany
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Brand Manager to support the growth of our international team based in Berlin. This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to build in their own vision a new & exciting brand. In this position you will be responsible for developing the brand and improving the communication strategies. Your goal is to increase the companies revenue using all relevant marketing channels!
- Develop the Lingoda brand, establishing positioning, personality, messaging strategy, tone of voice & design theme
- Originate and deliver best in class, highly effective ATL media strategies and creative campaigns that deliver on overall platform and brand KPI’s
- Lead through the campaign process for brand awareness & product campaigns, delivering strong stakeholder management as well as leading the team through to delivery
- Inspire agencies to innovate and deliver outstanding work whilst building strong relationships
- Collaborate and integrate with wider marketing team to deliver a truly integrated approach across all of our communications
- Brand guardianship of Lingoda- ensure that the positioning, personality and tone of voice is reflected clearly across all comms
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering an effective brand & associated media plans
- Strategic and creative thinking skills with the ability to use market data and customer insight
- Proficient collaboration skills within the team and across large organisation
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills at all levels
- Motivated individual who is capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in influencing and delivering against brand metrics
- Adaptability to changing business priorities, thrives on a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to prioritise effectively and works accurately and well under pressure and to tight deadlines
What we offer you:
Opportunity to climb your tailored career ladder and develop within a fast-paced, high energy team
Free language courses, enabling you to unlock your own potential
Regular working hours in our Berlin-Mitte office
A real Start-Up Atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - your voice counts too at Lingoda!
A young, international and highly-motivated team with regular social events
A high level of autonomy in your work from day one
Preferred start date is as soon as possible. Please send us your CV and Cover Letter to with earliest possible start date and salary expectations.