Junior CRM Manager
- Berlin, Germany
Are you a natural born communicator? Are your analytical skills to be envied? Do you eat, sleep and, breathe marketing?
Are we speaking to you?
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We are changing the way languages are learned. With our pupils at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Our pupils learn German, English, French and Spanish, all with qualified native speakers in both group and private classes.
We are currently on the hunt for a Junior CRM Manager to support the growth of our international team. This position reports to the CRM Manager.
- You will support the CRM Manager in delivering incremental revenue through planning, executing and refining email drip & marketing campaigns
- Plan, execute and analyse email marketing campaigns across five different languages
- Set up and analyse A/B tests to improve campaign performance
- Work with the CRM Manager and Product Team to create, implement & optimise lifecycle campaigns to improve customer engagement and CLV (Customer Lifetime Value)
- Work with B2C and B2B marketing & sales teams to drive revenue
- Provide ad hoc email communications support to the Operations team
We don’t have an endless list of prerequisites, we prefer to keep it simple. We like to work with motivated, target-driven communicators. There are just three things that are absolutely necessary for this position:
1+ years Marketing experience, ideally in a performance-driven environment
Excellent command of written and spoken English (having another language is an advantage)
Excellent analytical skills
There are also a few things that would help you in this role:
Experience of using CRM &/or Email tools, specifically Active Campaign & MailChimp
Understanding of user life-cycles in an online subscription business
Attention to detail, proactive, comfortable generating ideas
Strong stakeholder management skills
Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects across different teams
Creativity and good short-copywriting skills
- Opportunity to climb your tailored career ladder and develop within a fast-paced, high energy team
- Experience and growth as a CRM Manager
- Free language courses, enabling you to unlock your own potential
- Regular working hours in our Berlin-Mitte office
- A real Start-Up Atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - your voice counts too at Lingoda!
- A young, international and highly-motivated team with regular social events
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one
Preferred start date is as soon as possible. Please send us your CV and Cover Letter to with earliest possible start date and salary expectations.