Business Development Representative (DACH Region)
- Berlin, Germany
At Lingoda we believe that learning languages transforms lives. Our goal is to provide businesses all over the world with the opportunity to help their employees become fluent by learning online, face-to-face with qualified native language teachers.
Are you seeking a role that enables you to launch your career in sales? Do you want to join a high-producing team in a fast-paced company? Do you want to be part of one Europe’s most exciting online businesses?
Seems like you've stumbled upon the perfect opportunity?
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Set up qualified demos for sales or run demos yourself
- Research and Identify potential customers and company profiles prior to contact approaches
- Learn and express good knowledge of our product
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications to move opportunities into our sales funnel
- Focus on the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
Your skills and experience:
- Passion for selling and first experience in sales or a call center
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Excellent command of the German and English language - both writing and speaking
- Knowledge of the Russian language is a great bonus!
Our offer to you:
- Free language courses, enabling you to unlock even your own potential
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Building a track record for a future career in sales
- Selling an excellent product that customers love
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
- A young, international and energetic team with regular social events
- A high level of autonomy from day one
Have we caught your interest? We’ll be happy to receive your application (CV and Cover Letter) with salary expectations and earliest possible start date