Line2 Marketing Intern
- 535 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Line2 is a cloud-based business phone service that lets you talk and text across all your devices with the simplicity of an app. Sign up for a Line2 number, and you'll have a second phone line to give out for work or when you don't want to share your personal phone number.
For individuals, it’s an easy way to keep work calls and texts separate from personal ones. For small businesses, it’s a full-featured VoIP phone service that gives you and your team a professional phone line on your existing devices.
Based in the heart of San Francisco, Line2 keeps up with your mobile workstyle. Our competitive features put you in control of who can reach you, 24/7. Business or personal, we've got your number.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to join our fun and friendly team in the heart of downtown San Francisco. This role is vital to achieving our marketing goals. In this role, you will be an instrumental part of the marketing team helping to drive our efforts forward.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working in the tech field within a startup environment. We’re looking for an energetic go-getter who can’t wait to tackle the heck out of every project received!
You are a hard worker with a long term interest in a marketing career who isn’t afraid of having their writing edited. You invite challenges and conquer them. You love research and presenting your findings. You must be okay with change and a fast paced environment.
You have experience in writing, a professional interest in marketing, and a desire to learn more. You are sharp, detail-oriented, a fan of spellcheck, and a team player.
- Assist in scheduling and maintaining a social media calendar
- Write and edit articles for the Line2 blog
- Work with the marketing team to identify new areas of opportunity
- Research and analyze competition
- Perform SEO audits
- Identify and target new outreach opportunities
● Deep engagement in the sales, strategy development and marketing of an entrepreneurial company.
● Work with customers on a product you will use every day.
● Flexible working environment.
● Great location in downtown San Francisco - easy access by BART, Muni or Caltrain.
● Work with an amazing team. We’re seasoned startup veterans and great human beings.