iOS Senior Developer
- 535 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Based in downtown San Francisco, Line2 is a cloud-based business communications service that gives you a second line to text and talk on any of your mobile devices. Line2 offers full-featured IP phone services with a real number and full messaging capabilities, all over Wi-Fi or cell data networks. Add in business focused call and text management features and we are positioned to disrupt the way people manage and use their business and personal phones.
Working for Line2 is going to put your knowledge and aspirations to the test and you will come out the better for it. Our success is a result of the emerging changes in the mobile business world, including the boom in smartphones, the shift to IP based communications, and the continuing explosion of cloud-based services. With your help Line2 product offerings will stand out from the competition.
Line2 is looking for an energetic and knowledgeable Senior iOS Developer to take our industry leading business communications and messaging app to the next level. You will take over and expand the abilities of our Top 10 ranked app, keeping it on the cutting edge and leveraging Apple’s latest iOS features. In addition you will contribute to the design and implementation of our cloud architecture. If you’re passionate about iOS, have published apps, and are interested in making an innovative product even better, we want to hear from you. Line2 is a growing company with a useful and disruptive product, and your contributions will matter to our customers.
- Self-driven engineer who takes pride in ownership of product quality and features.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with Product, Development, Customer, and QA teams.
- Build out new features while evolving the existing user experience of our customers.
- Develop in a cross computer, multi-tiered application environment accessing Web Services.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of our cloud architecture
- Code down to the metal, getting high performance results from audio and network components.
- Collaborate with Product owners, QA and other Developers to create robust and solid software.
- Participate in Agile software projects, delivering running code as the gauge of your productivity.
- Desire to create great software that millions of people will use.
- Software development experience of 5+ years.
- Experience developing for iOS in Obj-C and using custom views. CoreAudio and Swift a plus.
- iOS App developed and deployed in the App Store. (Include App Store links in your resume).
- Comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience with complex systems, scalable architectures, and databases a strong plus.
- Experience with Telephony a plus.
- Education in Computer Science or comparable work experience.
- Ability to work in San Francisco.
- Great location in downtown San Francisco - easy access by BART, Muni and Caltrain
- Work with an amazing team. We’re seasoned startup veterans and great human beings
- Get the opportunity to see your work have an immediate impact on the livelihoods of our customers -- independent professionals and small businesses -- and on our company’s success
- Monthly team events such as SF Giants games, Spin Ping-Pong, Jones patio and more
- Free snacks and beverages in the kitchen
- 15 Days of paid vacation
- Full health, dental and vision benefits