- Civic Center Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
Lime Enterprises, LLC is one of the world’s largest provider of high-quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. Lime Enterprises, LLC has expanded into a multi-faceted business catering to a diversified global market. Our valued employees, who make up the Lime Enterprises, LLC team, play a critical role in enabling Lime Enterprises, LLC to achieve its steady record of success. At Lime Enterprises, LLC, we recognize that our employees are vital in fulfilling our mission of delivering world-class service to our internal and external clients alike.
We are looking for an Marketing Intern to roll up his/her sleeves and join our team with the planning and execution our events during The Superbowl and “The Unveiling”, ETC... This position offers the right intern the opportunity to get in-depth in the Help community, and to learn the ins-and-outs of the marketing, public relation, communication, Hospitality, sponsorship and planning process.
As an unpaid internship, we compensate you with the invaluable opportunity to have hands-on experience and develop skills to propel you to the next level in your career. You will be exposed to event planning, marketing, Hospitality, sponsorship, and programming, among other things. We have an open position for an intern for 3 – 4 months depending on academic load and scheduling.
The compensation for this position is 1%-10% secured sponsorship.
This internship is unpaid and remote. Course credit will be considered.
• Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
• Promote/Marketing Lime Event and Housing and increase attendance
• Brainstorm creative ideas for Lime events
• Create signage, press releases, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc
• Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
• Participate in team calls and meetings where appropriate
• Reports to Director/Manger
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
• Media monitoring
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Research for new media initiatives and create of media lists and Local news outlet outreach
• Manage the social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, Etc…)
• Coordinate with news media, online marketing and advertising campaigns as assigned
• Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar
• Other Duties and task will be assigns
• Obtain/Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relation, Communication, Hospitality or equivalent education
• Have your own laptop and/or tablet/iPad
• Extremely detailed-oriented and organized that is proactive and can work independently with minimal guidance
• An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
• Engaged and skilled with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, a fast learner, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Highly skilled in MS Office primarily with the use of Excel, possibly PowerPoint
• Passionate about the hospitality industries
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication, research, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
• Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
• Hospitality experience preferred but not required
We offer diverse opportunities for an exciting career. We are a growing and dynamic company, constantly looking for dedicated, career-minded professionals who can contribute to the success and expansion of the company portfolio.
Our commitment to excellence has earned a solid reputation for the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and achievement of superior quality and service. If you are interested in a career with a company that values the dedication and time each associate puts forth, please send your resume, salary requirement and cover letter.