- Minneapolis, MN
Lime Enterprises, LLC is one of the world’s largest provider of high-quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. Lime Enterprises, LLC has expanded into a multi-faceted business catering to a diversified global market. Our valued employees, who make up the Lime Enterprises, LLC team, play a critical role in enabling Lime Enterprises, LLC to achieve its steady record of success. At Lime Enterprises, LLC, we recognize that our employees are vital in fulfilling our mission of delivering world-class service to our internal and external clients alike.
We are looking for an Sponsorship Intern to roll up his/her sleeves and join our team with the planning and execution our events at The Superbowl and “The Showing”, ETC... This position offers the right intern the opportunity to get in-depth in the Help community, and to learn the ins-and-outs of the sponsorship and event planning process.
As an unpaid internship, we compensate you with the invaluable opportunity to have hands-on experience and develop skills to propel you to the next level in your career. You will be exposed to event planning, marketing, sponsorship, and programming, among other things. We have an open position for an intern for 3 – 4 months depending on academic load and scheduling.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter & resume explaining why you would be ideal for this job.
Our internship lasts 90 days, and we are looking to add interns as soon as possible.
The compensation for this position is 1%-10% secured sponsorship bonus
This internship is unpaid and remote. Course credit will be considered.
Responsibilities• Reports to Events & Sponsorship Director
• Monitor and tracking of ticket sales and statistics
• Manage the credential/ticketing process for all sponsors
• Manage the social media for all sponsors (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook)
• Track reporting for all sponsors social media
• Work with the Events & Sponsorship Director to ensure fulfillment of all Conference & Festival sponsors
• Brainstorm creative ideas for conference & festival programming
• Participate in team calls and meetings where appropriate
• Work with the city's top chefs and industry professionals
• On-site at events, this position may work staff to ensure the event is running smoothly, check in with sponsors to ensure a good experience, manage registration at smaller events, as well as a number of other responsibilities
• Attend fun and interesting openings, launches and other special events with the team
• Other task will be assignRequirements• Have your own laptop
• Highly skilled in MS Office primarily with the use of Excel, possibly PowerPoint
• Engaged and skilled with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Extremely detailed-oriented and organized
• Strong research and writing skills
• Passionate about the hospitality industries
• Proactive and can work independently with minimal guidance
• Can begin working by mid or late May and commit to full-time by week of June
• Hospitality experience preferred but not required
We offer diverse opportunities for an exciting career. We are a growing and dynamic company, constantly looking for dedicated, career-minded professionals who can contribute to the success and expansion of the company portfolio.
Our commitment to excellence has earned a solid reputation for the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and achievement of superior quality and service. If you are interested in a career with a company that values the dedication and time each associate puts forth, please send your resume, salary requirement and cover letter.