Public Relations Intern
- Minneapolis, MN
Lime Enterprises, LLC is one of the world’s largest provider of high-quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. Lime Enterprises, LLC has expanded into a multi-faceted business catering to a diversified global market. Our valued employees, who make up the Lime Enterprises, LLC team, play a critical role in enabling Lime Enterprises, LLC to achieve its steady record of success. At Lime Enterprises, LLC, we recognize that our employees are vital in fulfilling our mission of delivering world-class service to our internal and external clients alike.
We’re looking for a smart, creative, organized, and motivated individual who wants to learn from experienced professionals and get real-world experience in editorial. We are looking for someone to assist our staff with Public Relations Intern.
As an unpaid internship, we compensate you with the invaluable opportunity to have hands-on experience and develop skills to propel you to the next level in your career.
Our internship lasts 90 days, and we are looking to add interns as soon as possible.
This internship is unpaid and remote. Course credit will be considered.
Responsibilities• Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
• Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
• Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
• Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements• Obtain/Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
We offer diverse opportunities for an exciting career. We are a growing and dynamic company, constantly looking for dedicated, career-minded professionals who can contribute to the success and expansion of the company portfolio.
Our commitment to excellence has earned a solid reputation for the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and achievement of superior quality and service. If you are interested in a career with a company that values the dedication and time each associate puts forth, please send your resume, salary requirement and cover letter.