- Minneapolis, MN
Lime Enterprises, LLC is one of the world’s largest provider of high-quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. Lime Enterprises, LLC has expanded into a multi-faceted business catering to a diversified global market. Our valued employees, who make up the Lime Enterprises, LLC team, play a critical role in enabling Lime Enterprises, LLC to achieve its steady record of success. At Lime Enterprises, LLC, we recognize that our employees are vital in fulfilling our mission of delivering world-class service to our internal and external clients alike.
We’re looking for a smart, creative, organized, and motivated individual who wants to learn from experienced professionals and get real-world experience in editorial. We are looking for someone to assist our staff with Marketing.
As an unpaid internship, we compensate you with the invaluable opportunity to have hands-on experience and develop skills to propel you to the next level in your career. You will be exposed to event planning, marketing, Hospitality, sponsorship, and programming, among other things. We have an open position for an intern for 3 – 4 months depending on academic load and scheduling.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter & resume explaining why you would be ideal for this job.
Our internship lasts 90 days, and we are looking to add interns as soon as possible.
This internship is unpaid and remote. Course credit will be considered.
• Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Attend fun and interesting openings, launches and other special events with the team
• Brainstorm creative ideas for conference & festival programming
• Collaborate on team and internal departments’ presentations for management and clients, projects and assignments.
• Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Crafting and editing press clips
• Create signage, press releases, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
• Creation of media lists and Local news outlet outreach
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
• Distribution of media materials
• Edit and proof other team members’ work and provide constructive feedback
• Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
• Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
• Manage the credential/ticketing process for all sponsors
• Manage the social media for all sponsors (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook)
• Media monitoring
• Monitor and tracking of ticket sales and statistics
• On-site at events, this position require staff to work on site to ensure the event is running smoothly, check in with sponsors to ensure a good experience, manage registration at smaller events, as well as a number of other responsibilities
• Opportunity to learn publicity systems
• Participate in team calls and meetings where appropriate
• Promote/Marketing Lime Event and housing
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Reports to Events & Sponsorship Director
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Research for new media initiatives
• Track reporting for all sponsors social media
• Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
• Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Work with the city's top chefs and industry professionals
• Work with the Events & Sponsorship Director to ensure fulfillment of all Conference & Festival sponsors
• Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Other Duties and task will be assignsRequirementsRequirements
• Obtain/Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relation, Communication, Hospitality or equivalent education
• Extremely detailed-oriented and organized that is proactive and can work independently with minimal guidance
• Have your own laptop and/or tablet/iPad
• Can begin working by December and commit to end of February
• Has to work on site during the Superbowl Week: January 30, 2017 to February 6, 2017
• Must be located in Houston Metro Area,
• An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
• Engaged and skilled with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, a fast learner, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Highly skilled in MS Office primarily with the use of Excel, possibly PowerPoint
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• Passionate about the hospitality industries
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety also,
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication, research, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
• Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
• Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
• Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
• Hospitality experience preferred but not required
We offer diverse opportunities for an exciting career. We are a growing and dynamic company, constantly looking for dedicated, career-minded professionals who can contribute to the success and expansion of the company portfolio.
Our commitment to excellence has earned a solid reputation for the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and achievement of superior quality and service. If you are interested in a career with a company that values the dedication and time each associate puts forth, please send your resume, salary requirement and cover letter.