- Minneapolis, MN
Lime Enterprises, LLC is one of the world’s largest provider of high-quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. Lime Enterprises, LLC has expanded into a multi-faceted business catering to a diversified global market. Our valued employees, who make up the Lime Enterprises, LLC team, play a critical role in enabling Lime Enterprises, LLC to achieve its steady record of success. At Lime Enterprises, LLC, we recognize that our employees are vital in fulfilling our mission of delivering world-class service to our internal and external clients alike.
Our Hospitality Intern enjoy a creative and diverse work-life, consulting with a variety of businesses every day. You will have access to ongoing training programs and enjoy a great sense of autonomy as an area representative. For this role, we are pleased to offer a generous Stipend.
This internship is a Remote and unpaid internship. Course credit will be considered.
As a Hospitality Intern, you must have a strong drive for results, superior negotiation skills, and the ability to build solid business relationships. You must have the communication and interpersonal skills necessary to engage a variety of audiences and convey information in a compelling way that garners positive results. Qualified candidates must be flexible, versatile, and possess the strategic selling ability to understand industry needs and know the correct approach to take. You must be an active learner who is eager to gain new skills and grow professionally with a global company.
Additional requirements of the Hospitality Intern role include:
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
• Understanding B2B environment with the responsibility for self-generated leads and territory management
• Strong prospecting and referral skills
• Hospitality/Service background, preferred
• MS Office suite proficiency
• Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations and conduct basic database tasks in Excel
Hospitality Intern will provide a range of Hospitality/Property management services for all Inventory, Maintain good personal and working relationships with our colleagues. Acts as primary liaison between the managing agents/ landlord, contractors , customer services and reservation colleagues with regard the preparation, servicing and maintenance of the units for the residents on arrival and after move-in and assist with handling all customer service related issues.
• Follow-up on reservations
• Follow-up on phone calls on reservation
• Assist with planning Lime Events
• Assist with Sponsorship
• Solid project management skills to estimate, plan and assign work
• Solid communication skills to interact with team
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well in teams
• Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Other task will be assign
We offer diverse opportunities for an exciting career. We are a growing and dynamic company, constantly looking for dedicated, career-minded professionals who can contribute to the success and expansion of the company portfolio.
Our commitment to excellence has earned a solid reputation for the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and achievement of superior quality and service. If you are interested in a career with a company that values the dedication and time each associate puts forth, please send your resume, salary requirement and cover letter.