- Shreveport, LA
Lime Enterprises, LLC is one of the world’s largest provider of high-quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. Lime Enterprises, LLC has expanded into a multi-faceted business catering to a diversified global market. Our valued employees, who make up the Lime Enterprises, LLC team, play a critical role in enabling Lime Enterprises, LLC to achieve its steady record of success. At Lime Enterprises, LLC, we recognize that our employees are vital in fulfilling our mission of delivering world-class service to our internal and external clients alike.
We are looking for an Lime Office Intern to roll up his/her sleeves and join our team with the planning and execution our events with The Superbowl and “The Unveiling”, ETC... This position offers the right intern the opportunity to get in-depth in the Help community, and to learn the ins-and-outs of the marketing, public relation, communication, Hospitality, sponsorship and planning process.
As an unpaid internship, we compensate you with the invaluable opportunity to have hands-on experience and develop skills to propel you to the next level in your career. You will be exposed to event planning, marketing, sponsorship, and programming, among other things. We have an open position for an intern for 3 – 4 months depending on academic load and scheduling.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter & resume explaining why you would be ideal for this job.
Our internship lasts 90 days, and we are looking to add interns as soon as possible.
This internship is unpaid and remote. Course credit will be considered.
• Organize and collect progress reports
• Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
• Good leadership skills mentor, oversee and lead team members
• Solid project management skills to estimate, plan and assign work
• Solid communication skills to interact with team
• Capable of mentoring team of varying skill levels
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well in teams
• Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Take meeting minutes for distribution, track and follow-up on action items
• Follow up with management and others on action items assigned to them
• Independently provide solutions to opportunities as they surface throughout the day.
• Prepare and edit written communication based on multiple sources, including verbal dictation, recordings and discussions with multiple parties.
• Lead other assistants and distributes assignments
• Conduct research in a range of subjects using the web and other methods to obtain information, analyze data and prepare reports and documents
• Read and analyze incoming communications, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
• Occasionally available on weekends.
• Organizing meetings Virtual and off-site)
• Organizing & processing expense reports
• Processing department invoices
• Preparing Power Point presentation and Excel Spreadsheets
• Contributing to and overseeing company communications
• Supporting other department projects and initiatives
• Excellent typing and computer skills with a strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. Apple a plus.
• Typing 60 wpm; highly proficient shorthand or fast notes required.
• Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
We offer diverse opportunities for an exciting career. We are a growing and dynamic company, constantly looking for dedicated, career-minded professionals who can contribute to the success and expansion of the company portfolio.
Our commitment to excellence has earned a solid reputation for the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and achievement of superior quality and service. If you are interested in a career with a company that values the dedication and time each associate puts forth, please send your resume, salary requirement and cover letter.