Senior Mobile Marketing Manager
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Likewise is the best way to find your next experience and adventure. Likewise connects you to the best of the best - from books to movies to restaurants to travel destinations and more - all recommended by people you trust. Based in Bellevue, Wash., we're an innovative startup founded by proven tech visionaries who believe finding great recommendations should be easy and fun. So put an end to sifting through opinions from the masses and instead get great advice from friends, family, and the people and brands you trust and admire. Discover and share your passions with Likewise.
The Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of strategic marketing programs such as mobile marketing, SEO and online advertising campaigns, and will play a key role in user acquisition and funnel optimization. The Sr. Marketing Manager collaborates with (and reports to) the VP of Marketing to ensure that all channels consistently and accurately reflect our fun Company brand.
- Participate in the roadmap development for owned, earned and paid channels
- Develop, plan and implement marketing strategies to build awareness, drive acquisition, and enhance user engagement
- Execute, optimize, and report on campaign performance and present analyses with insights and recommendations to improve conversion and retention rates
- Achieve benchmarks for key performance indicators and other supporting metrics to measure digital marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Bring SEO optimization experience and collaborate with internal and external resources on web development
- Develop key customer journeys and content marketing plans to drive new installs. Be the marketing voice for user communications on new features, benefits, app updates and coordinate with the Social Media Manager for all social campaigns
- Utilize push notifications, email, and other tactics to optimize engagement and retention
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in similar Marketing Manager role
- 3+ years of experience with mobile marketing (iOS and Android) and A/B testing
- Strong background in customer re-engagement, growth and retention strategies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with SEO, ASO, mobile app campaigns, push notifications and email
- Familiarity with customer segmentation creation, lifecycle and journey mapping
- Analytical experience and comfort working with data and how to draw actionable insights
- You know how to use data to tell a story and build influence
- You bring a creative, fun attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast pace!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.