North America - DevSecOps Advocate - DevOps
- 5th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Talentxfactor.com Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Developer Advocates candidates in the Cloud Native space. We currently have (4) remote opportunities focused on NA and EMEA markets.
Our clients include leaders in CNCF space with emphasis on Security and/or Service Mesh/Networking.
If you are a Developer Advocate with an interest in a leadership or individual contributor we'd love to work with you.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: DevOps/Cloud Native
JOB TITLE(s): DevSecOps Advocate
This is a NA remote role.
Our client is looking for a developer advocate with a passion for security to join their team. Your goal is to drive awareness about securing cloud native infrastructure throughout the development lifecycle so that developers can build applications with confidence.
- Collaborate with thought leaders in the community to shape the future of DevSecOps
- Speak about important DevOps and security topics at various conferences, meetups, and other events
- Author and publish a variety of DevOps and security content (articles, blog posts, videos, how-to's, etc)
- Leverage social media to drive awareness about DevOps and security
- Stay on top of emerging cloud native infrastructure trends and be a subject matter expert for the company
- Be the voice of the community for the product and engineering teams to improve our clients’ offerings
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps engineer, cloud infrastructure engineer, or security engineer working with cloud native technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, Docker, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting at technology conferences, blogging or writing technical articles with an existing follower base, or contributing to an open source project
Talentxfactor Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Cloud domain. Talentxfactor works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional developer advocate candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.